McAfee Software provides ultimate security from any kind of online threat. This antivirus software is equipped with advanced security features that make it one of the best security software. McAfee Site Advisor and Web Advisor are one of the products of McAfee software that makes it secure for the users to access any website online. these products scan and detect the malicious files or programs on a website to keep your device secure from it. However, if you need to uninstall McAfee Site Advisor or Web Advisor from your device then you can follow the steps mentioned below. We have listed below the methods to uninstall both the standalone app and the grated product from your computer.
As we have discussed above the features and functionality of the Mcafee Site Advisor and Web Advisor. This software can be downloaded as a Standalone app in your device and as a part of the Mcafee Software.
We have listed below some of the Quick and easiest methods to successfully uninstall these McAfee products from your device.
Uninstall McAfee Site Advisor Standalone App from PC
If you have the Standalone app installed in your device then you can follow these steps to uninstall it.
- Before starting the uninstallation process, Make sure to close all the windows and programs running on your computer.
- Now go to the taskbar and then click on the start menu.
- Now click on the search bar and enter the control panel and hit enter.
- now click on the control panel option and then open the program and features window.
- the list of all the programs installed in your device will be open on the screen.
- Select the Mcafee site Advisor or Web Advisor program from the list and then click on Uninstall/Change option.
- Wait until the uninstallation process completes and then restart your device.
This way the Mcafee Site Advisor software will be removed completely from your device. However, if the Site advisor tool is integrated with your security software then you need to take a different approach to uninstall the software.
Steps to Uninstall Site Advisor Tool Integrated with McAfee
If you have the site Advisor tool install in your device within the McAfee software then you can follow these steps to uninstall it.
- Ensure that all the applications that are running in the background are close and make sure to shut down all the processes from the task manager window.
- Now open the Control panel window, by pressing the windows key.
- Enter the Control Panel in the search field and press the enter key.
- Now, Go to the control panel window and then click on the program and features option or add/remove the program.
- Now from the list of all the programs, Select the McAfee Site Advisor or Web advisor program and then click on Uninstall/Change option at the top.
- Mark the checkbox if prompted and then click on Uninstall to complete the process.
- Once the process completes, Simply restart your device.
If you don’t wish to completely remove the McAfee Web Advisor or site advisor from your device and temporarily want to turn-off the chrome extension then you can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Close the Running programs on your computer and then open the browser where the McAfee Site Advisor extension is installed.
- Now go to the Menu bar and then click on the More Tools option.
- Click on the extension and then unmark the Site Advisor and web advisor extension.
- Click on Ok and then close the browser.
So this way you can temporarily disable these extensions from your browser. So we have explained to your how you can uninstall McAfee Site Advisor from your device easily. If you are wondering about how to Install Mcafee Total Protection then you can have a look at this.
In case, You need any kind of assistance due to an error while uninstalling the program from your device or any kind of issue with McAfee software, You can contact at McAfee Customer service to get Quick help. They are available 24*7 to provide quick assistance to their users.